My new article on coronavirus

• 01 Mar 2020 11:20 PM
    Message # 8786092

In this concise ebook on SARS-CoV-2, I share my unique perspective as a microbiologist, educator, journalist and novelist to help you understand how a virus could just appear like this. I discuss the conspiracy theories that ascribe a non-natural origin to the COVID-19 disease, including one that is pulled straight from The Han Agent. Using my knowledge about emerging infections, virus evolution, and history of influenza, I put this pandemic in perspective and help you prepare.

Intelligent, calm, and lucid, The Coming Pandemic by Amy Rogers is the one piece of scientific background you should read to understand the Wuhan coronavirus.

Download or read for free at https://www.amyrogers.com/coronavirus/ or if you prefer Kindle format, 99 cents on amazon 

1 file
    Last modified: 01 Mar 2020 11:22 PM | Amy Rogers
  • 02 Mar 2020 1:45 AM
    Reply # 8786193 on 8786092
    Norma Jean Thornton (Administrator)

How sneaky you are Amy, slipping your books in at just the right moments in this excellent info-piece on the coronavirus!

Thank you for your unbiased, comforting, yet detailed description of this as-of-yet-to-be-called "pandemic" by the WHO.

• 02 Mar 2020 10:39 AM
    Reply # 8787948 on 8786092
    Barry Schoenborn

The Amy Rogers books are quite super. I don't say that because I know her. The books are good.

I'm also familiar with Andromeda Strain, Hot Zone, etc. And the great "non-novel," "The Sheep Look Up," by John Brunner. Everything goes to hell.